Get your Top of the Rock tickets to take in the air at the Top of the Rock, a 360-degree panorama of New York from 850 feet (260 m). See New York City glimmering at night or enjoy the sun rising from new heights Exchange your open ticket for a timed ticket of your choice upon arrival.
On arrival at Rockefeller Center Observation Deck at 30 Rockefeller Center, take time to admire the beautiful, shimmering Swarovski candlestick on your way to mezzanine stage. Here’s an exhibit where you can see historic artifacts during the Great Depression and a short film about the building of the Rockefeller Center.
With a trip up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle, travel to the Top in less than 1 minute. Visit 2 floors with large viewing areas both indoor and outdoor. Finally, top off your tour with amazing views of Central Park, Empire State Building, central Manhattan, One World Trade Center, and several bridges from the 70th-floor fully open-air platform.
The flexible voucher redemption policy means that you are not limited to the date you originally selected, so you choose when to see some of the best views of the Big Apple (up to 1 month on either side of your original ticket date). You can even schedule around the weather to ensure you get New York City’s most spectacular vistas. If entry is not immediately available, an entry period will be issued to you, and your place in line will be reserved for you. It is as simple as that!
About this ticket
- Valid 1 hour
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity start
- Enjoy panoramic views of Manhattan from Rockefeller Center
- Use your flexible Top of the Rock ticket whenever you want, within one month of your ticket date
- Explore the free exhibition of Frieze Sculptures, their largest display of works of art to date
- Check out Liberty Statue, Empire State Building and more
- See the most famous locations in Manhattan in one grand panorama