- Travel by airboat through 4,200 acres of protected nature that make up the Central Florida Everglades
- Work your way up to the beautiful pier and boardwalk
- See a hands-on live alligator demonstration at the gator park
- Enjoy a real Florida barbecue including smoked chicken, ribs, pulled pork, gator tail and frog legs
- Experience wildlife shows including zebras, watusis, goats, turtles, tropical birds and alligators
Just a short drive from Orlando, Disney area, Kissimmee, Space Coast and Orlando International Airport, Wild Florida offers the best of the most sought after attractions of Orlando: airboat trips, alligators and wildlife.
This tour around the Orlando Everglades is commonly regarded as Central Florida’s most beautiful tour. Hop aboard to explore 4,200 acres of beautiful lush scenery at the heart of the Central Florida Everglades including protected swamps , marshes and rivers. You will enjoy a true Florida barbecue, exotic animal shows, a tropical bird aviary, a gift shop and a 500-foot (150 meter) sightseeing pier, as well as amazing airboat rides.
Wild Florida is owned and run by one of the pioneer families in Florida, who know the essence of southern hospitality. This is one of the only airboat companies in Central Florida that privately owns their property. The facility is properly insured with a fleet of boats and captains approved by the US Coast Guard. Day or night, they’re ready to deliver individual, family, community and company experiences that you’ll never forget.