1. The Empire State Building Experience
2. American Museum of Natural History
3. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
5. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
In a city that never seems to stop, where do you start? Simple – start with the best.
Visitors to New York City can find it overwhelming, but not if they have CityPASS – the very best attractions hand-picked and wrapped up in an easy-to-use ticket booklet. Because CityPASS is valid for 9 days starting with the first day of use, there’s no need to feel rushed – save time on your research, see the city that never sleeps at your own pace, and truly enjoy the experience.
Experience NYC ‘s best attractions and skip ticket lines. Save 40 percent on admission to Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum, and Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea , Air and Space Museum.
CityPASS tickets are available online and can be delivered conveniently to your smartphone (tickets may also be printed). Tickets are valid for nine days including day of first use.