- Get your High Roller Wheel ticket and stand in awe at sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and The Strip from 550 feet in the Air
- Mingle at a party with an open bar cabin for ages 21 + while on your 30 minute ride
- Skip the long wait and go straight ahead of the line
There’s no better way of enjoying Las Vegas views than from the top of the High Roller Wheel. This observation wheel, which stands at a height of over 550 feet (about 168 metres), gives you the best view to see all that is happening on the Strip.
See the spectacular views for yourself in one of 28 air-conditioned compartments on the High Roller during a 30-minute revolution. The High Roller even beats out the London Eye as the world’s biggest observation wheel. This wheel is a must see attraction in Las Vegas.
During your wheel ride, an amusing audio tour will cover the history of Las Vegas, which is perfectly timed to point out the landmarks of the area as they appear during the rotation process.
The High Roller is located in the heart of the LINQ of Las Vegas, a bustling promenade of bars, shops and restaurants. After experiencing Las Vegas from above, this leaves you in the perfect place to continue your evening.
MORE ABOUT High Roller Tickets at the Linq Hotel in Las Vegas
- The High Roller Wheel is the World’s Tallest Observation Wheel
- Ride Duration: 30 minutes
- Skip the ticket line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Stop by the Total Snapshot kiosk to purchase a souvenir photo of your High Roller experience. It’s an unforgettable moment, a great souvenir.