- Experience a golden sunset against the majestic west rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the bus sunset tour through a spectacular Mojave Desert landscape and take in the scenery
- Discover a photo-stop at Lake Mead, North America’s largest artificial lake
- Ride comfortably on a luxury tour coach with wide windows great for sightseeing
Witness an unforgettable sunset over the Hualapai Reservation at Grand Canyon West. Depart from Las Vegas for a bust tour across the Mojave desert on a bus certified for cleanliness by SaniSafe.
Stop to take pictures from the Robert L. Mendenhall Scenic Overlook of Lake Mead. Lake Mead is North America’s largest artificial lake created by the world famous Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
After that, enjoy a scenic drive past Grand Wash Cliffs and Joshua Tree forest to take you to Grand Canyon West and Hualapai Reservation. During your tour at the Grand Canyon West Rim, this Sunset Tour is granted access to provide you with a clear advantage to the best seats in the house, known as the Saddle to the locals. See for yourself why this Grand Canyon sunset bus tour is the best of all tours.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Round-trip transportation deluxe tour coach
- Photo stop from a scenic view at Lake Mead
- Non alcoholic champagne for a sunset toast
- Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Box lunch
More About Grand Canyon West Sunset Tour from Las Vegas
- Tour Duration: 6.5 hours
- Skip the line through express security check
- Mobile or printed voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guided bus tour in English
- This new and exclusive bus tour will whisk you away from Las Vegas Strip to Grand Canyon West in a luxury Wi-Fi enabled bus
- This tour leaves early afternoon and gets you back in time for the nightlife in Las Vegas