- On this Grand Canyon Hummer Tour from Las Vegas, you’ll see ancient Joshua Tree forests and the lands of the Hualapai Indians as you ride to the Grand Canyon in a Hummer H2
- Enjoy a small group tour with personalized attention in the comfort and adventure of a Hummer H2 on this scenic Grand Canyon Hummer Tour
- Experience the Native American Hualapai Culture as Grand Canyon West is located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation
- Go off-road in a real hummer with a short stop in Joshua Tree state park
Your Hummer tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim begins between 6:00 AM and 6:15 AM with a complimentary hotel pick-up. Each trip takes place in a comfortable Hummer H2 and is led by a professional tour guide whose experienced insights and clever narration will help you better understand the wonder and majesty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site that is the Grand Canyon.
Traveling across parts of the historic Route 66, your first stop will be at the Hoover Dam where you will stop for photos and a brief discussion about the iconic dam built during the Great Depression of the 1930s. This will be quickly followed by a convenience stop in Arizona where you will break for restrooms and coffee before continuing along your way.
From there, the Grand Canyon Hummer tour will proceed to the Grand Canyon West where you will spend approximately three hours exploring the scenic majesty of one of the great natural wonders of the world. You will have ample opportunities for photos along famous viewpoints, including a stop at Eagle Point, the home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk, where you will have an opportunity to purchase an additional ticket to walk out over the rim of the canyon. Each tour includes a hot lunch, and your guide will help with additional photos, questions and crowd control to help you maximize your time before heading to Joshua Tree Forest for a little light off-roading adventure and a quick photo stop.
After exploring the unique desert trees found nowhere else in the world, it’s time to head back to Las Vegas where you will be dropped off at your hotel at approximately 4:00 PM. Your guide will also provide chilled bottled water and ample air conditioning from the comfort of the luxury Hummer H2. See for yourself why this is the most popular hummer tour in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Fully guided tour with narration
- Photo stop at Hoover Dam
- Photo stop at Joshua Tree Forest
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Bottled water
More About Grand Canyon Hummer Tour
On this Grand Canyon Hummer Tour we depart from Las Vegas in the safety and comfort of a luxury Hummer H2. With your personal and professional tour guide, you journey past scenic Lake Mead and across the mighty Hoover Dam into Arizona. A brief convenience stop at historical Rosie’s Den Café. Now, keep your camera ready, this is where we do some off-road adventures. It’s comfortable, smooth off-roading into the Joshua Tree forest and up to Grand Canyon West, Land of the Hualapai Nation. We then transfer into Grand Canyon West Shuttle Buses for a short ride to Eagle Point, a very sacred area to the Hualapai people.
Throughout it all, you’ll be guided by our knowledgeable tour guides and the hum of our luxury H2 Hummers. Big Horn Tours is the only Las Vegas tour company to offer an off-road adventure like this — The Grand Canyon West Hummer Tour is a one-of-a-kind experience! You won’t find this experience in other Las Vegas Hummer tours.
The Grand Canyon West Hummer Tour features
- Free hotel to hotel pick up & drop off
- Friendly & knowledgeable Tour guide/driver
- Professionally narrated tour
- Luxury Hummer H2 vehicles
- Unique light off road experience thru the Mohave desert
- Stunning views & photo opportunities
- A hearty western style lunch at the Grand Canyon
- The chance to meet and talk with Native Americans from The Hualapai Nation
- A photo stop in The Joshua Tree Forest
- Complimentary bottled water
- A true small group experience touring the Grand Canyon in a luxury Hummer H2 vehicle