- This Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Landing gives you the experience of descending 3500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon on a luxurious ECO-Star helicopter
- Enjoy champagne and refreshments overlooking the Colorado River before your return flight
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon on your very own helicopter
- Enjoy refreshments overlooking the Colorado River on this Grand Canyon Landing Tour
- Experience the thrill of flying over Lake Mead
- Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
- Spend 30 minutes on the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy an all-inclusive tour with no added fees
This Grand Canyon landing tour on this popular helicopter tour gives you the opportunity to descend 3500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon on this tour that was designed for the budget-conscious traveler. Enjoy champagne and refreshments overlooking the Colorado River before your return flight. No hidden fees on this Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Landing.
Experience a breathtaking helicopter flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, along with many other awe-inspiring views. After descending 3,500 feet inside the Grand Canyon on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, you will enjoy a cool beverage, a light snack and a champagne toast 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River.
Continue your journey through the beautiful Black Canyon on your return to the South Las Vegas terminal. Upgrade your tour to include a flight over the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip before heading home. This option includes the standard tour and an additional leg over Vegas.
- Helicopter flight touring Grand Canyon and world famous landmarks
- Grand Canyon landing
- Light snack
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes, fees and surcharges
More About Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Landing
This Grand Canyon Landing Tour gives you the chance to travel in your very own luxurious ECO-Star helicopter over iconic Hoover Dam and Lake Mead along with many other awe-inspiring views en route to a memorable Grand Canyon landing tour.
Soar over the vast Mojave Desert, majestic mountains and striking valleys that characterize the region. You will be treated to multiple highlights, such as an extinct volcano known as Fortification Hill and Temple Rock, a unique formation on the lakeshore.
From high atop the West Rim, you will descend approximately 3,500 feet into the interior of the Grand Canyon, exploring some of the region’s most secluded vistas and landing on a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River. A cool beverage, light snack and champagne toast are served nearly 300 feet above this peaceful stretch of the Colorado River. While there, enjoy your champagne, and capture the panoramic views of the Grand Canyon.
Your return flight features intimate views of Black Canyon on the way back to Henderson Executive Airport.