- Discover both Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park on a one day guided tour from Las Vegas. Take a guided excursion through both parks’ beautiful scenery.
- Get amazing photo opportunities
- Discover spectacular panoramic views of the mountains, canyons, hoodoos and red rocks
- Learn more about the parks from an experienced guide
- A free lunch is served
Explore Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park, two of the most visually stunning places in the United States. Let your guide take you on a journey through two national parks on an unforgettable day, on a bus certified for cleanliness by SaniSafe.
Experience the striking cliffs of sandstone which tower above the Zion National Park valley floor. Your journey will allow you to see Zion ‘s highlights including a stop at the visitors center, a climb up the mountain pass and through the mile-long tunnel, with a stop at Checkerboard Mesa before going on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Next, see Bryce Canyon’s incredible natural amphitheater. Walk the Bryce Canyon rim and enjoy breathtaking views of the exclusive hoodoos and countryside. Enjoy a walk down into the canyon to enjoy views from below, gazing up to the sky through the hoodoos. On your return to Las Vegas you will pass through Zion’s stunning scenery for a different perspective of its amazing beauty.
- Transportation to and from Las Vegas Strip
- Park admission cost
- Guided tour to Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon national park guided tour
- Bottled Water
More About Bryce and Zion Tours from Las Vegas
- Duration: 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts