- Experience the scenic splendor of the Black Canyon on a 4-mile kayak tour provided by Blazin Paddles
- See abundant wildlife, visit the Emerald Cave and learn about the history of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park from an expert guide
- See the Hoover Dam from a unique perspective as you kayak Hoover Dam and the surrounding area of Black Canyon
- Be the first to spot big horn sheep and get awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River, all with shuttle service to and from the Las Vegas Strip
- Kayak into the narrow channels of the Emerald Cave
Following pick-up from your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, escape the city of Las Vegas and travel by comfortable Mercedes Sprinter van to the start point of your kayak adventure into the Black Canyon. Arrive at Willow Beach and prepare for the day ahead as your guides help fit you into your kayaks.
Paddle upstream into the narrow channels of the Black Canyon, and look around the banks to spot various wildlife, including native Desert Big Horn Sheep and Bald Eagles. Continue for approximately 1 mile, and then stop at an historical overlook for awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River.
Listen to an explanation about the immense history of what the Colorado river has been used for over the past 100 years. Enjoy a complimentary snack before setting off for the stunning rock formation of Emerald Cave on your way back to the starting point.
- Shuttle service to and from approved hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Snacks and water during the trip
- Black Canyon kayak tour guide
- Permits to access the Black Canyon
More About Black Canyon Kayak Tour - Las Vegas
Join Blazin Paddles on this half-day professionally guided kayak tour of the beautiful Black Canyon. This adventure gives you the chance to enjoy the beauty of the Black Canyon by kayaking the Colorado River. Walk away with amazing memories of this Black Canyon kayak tour adventure on the Colorado River.
- 4 Miles Round-Trip
- 3 Hours on the Colorado River
- Approx. 5 Hours Total with Drive Time
- Wildlife Spotting
- Emerald Cave
- Historical Sites
- Cliff Views
- Snacks and Bottled Water