- Enjoy the thrill of driving an indoor go kart at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games in Orlando
- Upgrade to Laser Tag and/or a game card of $10 for the arcade
- Avoid rain and weather in Orlando inside a climate controlled indoor go kart course
- Discover the world’s longest multilevel track for electric indoor go karts
- Feel the adrenaline of the race as you drive around hairpin turns
- Your ticket is valid for 90 days
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
Take a few hours to experience the thrill of Andretti Indoor Karting & Games in Orlando by driving an indoor go kart on the world’s longest multi-level track. Before the thrills though, listen to a 10-minute safety briefing to learn the rules of the track and the meaning of each colored flag for your safety and the safety of the other racers. After getting geared up with a helmet, it is time to race other go karts!
Go kart heats last from 6 to 7 minutes and are full of adrenaline pumping moments as you take hairpin turns and urge your go kart to go faster. At the end of the race, explore the rest of the venue and partake in an arcade game or two, laser tag, and so many more fun and excitement-filled activities.
More About Andretti Indoor Karting in Orlando
The Andretti indoor go kart facility in Orlando features the top performing model of electric karts in the industry, built by BIZ karts, one of the largest go-kart manufacturers of go-karts in the world. BIZ karts are powerful, ergonomic, safe and environmentally friendly. Plus, these go karts pack enough torque to take you all the way to victory lane. For younger drivers, the BIZ go karts will take the sweeping turns of the pear-shaped junior track on a dime and provide all the heart-pounding thrills your young one is looking for.